This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacramento chapter.

Fall is around the corner and having proper attire is key to enjoying the beautiful weather and being stylish at the same time. Some of us love fall and others may not.

Whether you’re more of a summer person or fall is your jam, everyone needs these essentials during this time of the year!

Boots

Having a good pair of boots is crucial for the harsher cold weather. Not only is it fashionable but it will also keep your feet warm. I recently bought a pair of black Doc Martens so I can’t wait to start breaking them in! You can find the ideal pair of boots according to your style and criteria. There are a plethora of boots to choose from, like knee-high, rain boots, high-end brand or non-branded boots.

Raincoat or Jacket

Last year the weather was all over the place, from being super hot one day and raining the next. Having a jacket or raincoat is important for the colder weather so it can keep you warm and dry. 

Umbrella

I never choose to buy an umbrella and I always regret not buying one every year. I recently bought a dome-shaped umbrella from Amazon, and I definitely recommend it to everyone. Even if it isn’t raining, keep the umbrella in your car so you can be ready for that storm!

Fluffy Socks

Fluffy socks are an essential piece for the winter and fall seasons. They are adorable and they keep your feet warm! What more could you ask for? You can always personalize them for the different holidays that are coming up. For example, Target has some Halloween fluffy socks that are so cute!

Fall and winter are an exciting time where you can finally wear your hoodies, scarves, boots, socks and many more cozy essentials. Having the right attire for the season makes your seasonal experience much more positive. 

Roya Zaki

Sacramento '22

Hi, My name is Roya Zaki and I'm a writer. I am currently a freshman at Sacramento State majoring in Biology currently pre-med also. I love reading books on wattpad. I'm your typical Pisces I love watching youtube videos and I love listening to music some of my favorite artists are: Ariana Grande, Due Lipa, 5SOS, Justin Bieber, Khalid, Lauv, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Any member of One Direction.