The Jonas Brothers are Back and We're Here for It

I have finally given up my hope that One Direction will reunite, but it’s okay because the Jonas Brothers are finally back.

Their last single “First Time” was released six years ago, shortly after “Pom Poms,” and gave us hope that this reunion would last, but unfortunately, it didn’t.

Last week the Jonas Brothers announced their return to music and everyone was ready to break out their tour merch from 2008.

On Friday they released their first single “Sucker” along with a music video that featured all three of their women; Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sophie Turner and Danielle Jonas.

The song reached number one for the global pop charts on Apple Music, according to Headline Planet.

Everyone is here for this Jonas Brothers reunion, and Twitter is full of memes to prove it.

We are ready to break out our “A Little Bit Longer” CD’s.

SOS was an iconic song, and it will never die in our hearts.

We are ready for all the new songs! Even Frankie, the youngest Jonas, had fun reveling in the reunion of his brothers's music.

Now, all we can do is sit and hope that this reunion is going to last because I can’t handle another heartbreak if they decide it isn’t going to work out again.