This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

Her Campus at Ryerson is so excited to announce the launch of our podcast: Girl to Girl.

Girl to Girl is a safe space where we talk about all the tips, tricks and tools you need to continue shattering glass ceilings. 

In our first episode, we talk about mental health and how it has been affected by pandemic stress and paranoia. Later, we explore a few tips on how to navigate difficult (and new) conversations about social distancing with our friends.

Anyone struggling with confrontation or not knowing how to say “no” to friends who want to meet in person, this one’s for you!

Lastly, we get into the topic of privilege and how celebrities like Kendall Jenner are the least affected by this pandemic, and yet continue to put those around them at risk. We’re constantly looking for new ideas to cover and if you have any tips on what you would like to hear from us, reach out! Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with our latest content and updates. Until next time!

via GIPHY

Check out our podcast on Spotify and Anchor.

Our hosts and producers are Zainab Zulfikarali Damji and Dania Ali. Our sound editors are Riley Martin, Heejin Kim and Emma St John. 

See you in two weeks!

Hi! This is the contributor account for Her Campus at Ryerson.
Zainab is a 4th-year journalism student from Dubai, UAE who is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus at Ryerson. When she's not taking photos for her Instagram or petting dogs on the street, she's probably watching a rom-com on Netflix or journaling! Zainab loves The Bold Type and would love to work for a magazine in New York City someday! Zainab is a feminist and fierce advocate against social injustice - she hopes to use her platform and writing to create change in the world, one article at a time.