Looking for a new dessert to make? Try this oreo cheesecake courtsey of alltherecipes.com:
Makes 12 Servings:
- 24 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons better, melted
- 3 (250 g) packages of Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 16 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Finely crush cookies by rolling a rolling pin across the bag. Place in bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Chop or crush remaining 8 cookies. Gently stir half of the chopped cookies into cream cheese batter. Pour over prepared crust; sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Enjoy! Let us know how your cheesecake turned out by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram!