This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

If you’re looking to update your makeup stash for Fall, including these 5 makeup products will help you take all of your looks from Summer to Fall.  

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills – Master Pallette by Mario  

This is a limited edition eyeshadow palette that I’m sure all of you have heard of if you keep up with the makeup world. It has many neutral shades with both matte and metallic finishes. It’s the perfect palette for Fall because it includes rose gold and olive shades, which are signature Fall colors. This palette also comes with a brush. 

Source: Temptalia.com

2. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick – Trendsetter  

All of Huda Beauty’s liquid matte lipsticks are long wearing and transfer proof, and of course, as you can tell by the name, they dry matte. The color ‘Trendsetter’ in particular is perfect for Fall because it is a brown nude that will work for every skin color. Darker colors are in for Fall because as the temperature gets cooler, it makes sense to include cooler colors in your makeup looks. 

Source: ShopHudaBeauty.com

3. OPI Nail Polish – Affair in Times Square  

While maroon nails will always be in for Fall, this beautiful taupe brown color by OPI is another alternative to get your nails looking flawless for Fall. You can even put a matte spin on this nail polish with a matte top coat. 

Source: PolishedCasual.blogspot.com

4. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder  

This setting powder is an important staple for any makeup collection, however it is just as important to achieve a Fall ready look. Matte looks and colors are very popular for Fall so it is important to have a good setting powder to keep the shine away. 

Source: Warpaintmag.com

5. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – Lolita 2

This is the second liquid lipstick on the list, and there’s a reason for that. Lips are very important in Fall looks, and they usually take centre stage. This terra cotta nude will help you transition all of your makeup looks from Summer to Fall. 

Source: Pinterest 

What are your favourite makeup trends of the season? Tweet us at @HCRyerson 

English major at RU. My hobbies include procrastinating, watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and continuously reminding myself to appreciate the amazing life I've been given :)
Hi! This is the contributor account for Her Campus at Ryerson.