This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at RW chapter.

Sometimes the shelves are hard to navigate, so I’ve put together a list of my favorite products that you HAVE to try!

1. Shea Moisture Shampoo/ Conditioner:

These products are at almost every drug store and.. they’re all natural! There’s so many different options to choose from and leave my hair feeling so soft and moisturized without looking flat and dull. Oh, and they all smell AMAZING. My favorite right now is the curl and shine shampoo and the moisture retention conditioner.

2. Maybelline Cheek Heat:

This product is perfect for the spring and summer time. Personally, I love looking sun kissed even in the winter. The cheek heat is a cream blush, so it doesn’t even feel like you have any makeup on at all. Best part is that it’s affordable and lasts all day even without any powder on top.

3. Cera-ve Moisturizer:

I’m not usually one to switch up my skincare routine, but lately i’ve felt like my moisturizer has been making my face look greasy. The cera-ve daily hydrating moisturizer gives my skin a matte finish and I honestly feel like it’s helped clear up my blemishes and scars.

4. Retinol serum:

Although this isn’t a specific product, you can find retinol serums at almost any drugstore or TJmaxx. I’ve been trying to take care of myself lately and get into a solid night routine, so I’ve been using a retinol serum with my new “gua-sha” seen ALL over tik tok. Even in just the past 2 weeks I’ve seen such an improvement in my skin. 10/10 recommend trying the gua-sha and serum combo before bed.

5. Dove Coconut Dry Shampoo:

Finding a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave my hair feeling like there’s residue in it has been so difficult. If you’re like me I highly recommend trying out this dry shampoo if you don’t have time to wash your hair or don’t want to wash your hair every day.

Hello! My name is Angela and I'm a sophomore architecture major, minoring in business management and sustainability. When I'm not in school, I love to hike, hang out with friends, and shop.
Hi, I'm Jessie, the Campus Coordinator and Founder of Her Campus at Roger Williams University! I am a senior majoring in Communication and Media Studies and minoring in Marketing and Graphic Design. When not in school, I love to work out, shop, listen to music and spend time with my friends!