This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Happy Easter, everybody! We at HerCampus Rutgers decided that we’d celebrate by gathering some of the cutest bunnies we could find on the web and match them up with what we thought best suited each astrological sign. Enjoy!

Aries (March 20-April 19)

You love to express yourself! Aries, you feel passionate about a lot of things and aren’t afraid of expressing your feelings, even in the midst of adversity. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Taurus, you’re chill, girl. You don’t go out of your way to pick fights with anyone- all you want to do is enjoy your life and ideally indulge yourself with some really good food or snacks.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Gemini are charming and mischievous! Everyone loves hanging out with you not only because you’re great at communicating with others but you’re also just a bundle of fun, adventure, and joy!

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Cancer, you’re sensitive and loyal. You’re the ideal friend to go to when your pals are having issues because you always know exactly what to say.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Leo, you love being the center of attention. There’s nothing wrong with that, especially when you’re totally deserving of all that attention. People can’t help but be drawn to you because of your personality, which truly shines.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Virgo, you’re constantly on your feet! You’re hardworking and dedicated to whichever cause or project you’re currently investing your precious time and energy in. You’re often an inspiration to your friends due to your dedication and practicality.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Libra, you’re incredibly loving. You’re always seeking affection, either in big or small ways, from your friends and loved ones and just enjoy being surrounded by love. 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Scorpio, you’re fiercely protective of those that you care about. Because they matter to you, you’ll do anything to protect them from harm.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

You’re a dreamer and a risk-taker. Because you’re so encouraging, you’re the perfect person to have late night convos with about the future and dreams. However, because you’re fun you’re also excellent to go out and have a spontaneous adventure with!

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Capricorn, you’re fearless. You know exactly what you want and make no hesitations once you determine what or where your goal is.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

You know why people can’t help but love you, no matter where you go, Aquarius? It’s because you’re open-minded. You understand others, no matter what their background or identity is, and that’s a quality worth admiring.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Pisces, you’d jump through hoops for the people that you love. You’re bubbly and affectionate and people just love showering you with attention.

Keoni Nguyen is a former undergrad student at Rutgers University and the former Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Rutgers (2018-2019).
Hannah Javed

Rutgers '19

Senior Editor at Her Campus Rutgers with a love for salads, pizza and bright lights.