What College Stereotype are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Aquarius- The Jock

You love athletics and adventure. But the reason you love to play sports is because you’re a great communicator on and off the field, and loyal to your teammates no matter what.

Pisces- The Gym Guru

Your peaceful personality fit perfectly at the gym, where you can blow off steam and sweat stress away Your determination will keep you on track to set a goal and keep it.

Aries- The Overachiever

You’re not just an athlete, class president, and a member of Greek life- you’re all three.  You’re always enthusiastic, competitive, and love to try new things. You don’t have any patience, and your biggest critic is yourself.

Taurus- The School Leader

You’re loyal and trusting, and your brave independence means you think you can run the whole school on your own.  And while you make a great leader, your stubbornness shouldn’t get in the way of allowing others to help you make your school great.

Gemini- The Sorority Sister

You’re the life of the party, and enjoy having a close group of friends, and consider them family. Your outgoing and charismatic manner will make everyone want to rush your sorority.

Cancer- The Homebody

Cancer’s like to keep this simple and routine. So when you move on to college, you might not get adjust to your new lifestyle as easily as everyone else.  Plus, your emotions may get the best of you when you’re feeling homesick.

Leo- The Flirt

Always the center of attention, a Leo wants people to notice them when they walk into a room.  And in no way do they steer clear of drama when it comes to chasing love interests.  In fact, they might even welcome it.

Virgo- The Bookworm

You’re serious about school, and your academics come first.  You’re modest about your straight A’s, but we all know you’re smart and organized, and we all wish you were as smart as you.

Libra- The Sloth

You know that there’s no reason to get dressed up for class at 9:00 a.m, and you probably hit the snooze button one too many times.  It takes you a while to get motivated to do your work, but once you do, there’s no stopping you.

Scorpio- The Activist

Your passion drives you more than anything else.  Your ambitious personality will draw people towards your cause, and you’re not afraid to get loud and break a few rules in order to get your voice heard.

Sagittarius- The Skater

You’re social and energetic, but your philosophical and straightforward is not to be missed with.  And you’ll make sure no one gets in your way when you ride your skateboard to class.

Capricorn- The Hipster

You’re witty, down to earth, and somewhat introverted even with friends all around you. Your independence shows that you don’t need anyone’s approval. Everyone thinks you’re cool and you aren’t even trying to be.  

Image from: http://www.wpclipart.com/signs_symbol/zodiac/zodiac_symbols/zodiac_signs…

I'm super excited to be the secretary for Her Campus Rowan! I'm at an PR Coordinator at Philly PR Girl, and I'm a senior (where has the time gone?!) I'm a PR major and a journalism minor, and I also write for The Odyssey. 
I am a Writing Arts major at Rowan University. Poetry is my best friend. One day, I hope to be a successful writer for a popular magazine in NYC. My dream is to travel to Paris, London, and Rome to explore and write about my experiences there.