This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Looking for a new show to binge? Don’t worry- I’m sure I’ve already watched the one’s you’re thinking of. Check out my Top 5 TV Shows to watch this Fall!

1. Squid Game (Netflix)

Looking for a more intense, crazy version of the Hunger Games? You won’t want to miss this show. Seong Gi-hun fights for his life and $38 million in this action packed story of redemption and mind (and at times- very physical) games.

2. Maid (Netflix)

This mini series follows single mother, Alex, as she turns to cleaning houses in order to escape an abusive relationship and raise her daughter, Maddy without any struggle. Margaret Qualley stars in this heartfelt, groundbreaking drama.

3. Ordinary Joe (NBC, Hulu)

This series centers on Joe, as he graduates from Syracuse and must make a life-chaging decision: following in his fathers footsteps and become a police officer, follow his dream and become a music star, or marry his college sweetheart and work the ordinary life as a nurse. Luckily for us, we get to see Joe take on all three in this refreshing drama.

4. The Wonder Years (ABC)

This new coming of age story features a young black boy, Dean, growing up in the 1960s in Montgomery, Alabama, as told by his future self. This heartfelt comedy truly is one for the books, and a wonderful re imagining of the 1988 series.

5. Bob’s Burgers (Hulu)

Okay.. I know this isn’t a new show, but I can’t get enough of the silly adult animation. The Belcher family is one of my all time favorite TV families, so you should check them out!!

All of these TV shows are ones you won’t want to miss! Check them out.

Maranda is a Senior Writing Arts and Emergency Management dual major at Rowan University. She hopes to become a published poetry author and eventually go to law school or work for Homeland Security. In her free time she enjoys listening to all genres of music, reading, creating art, writing poetry, and watching 80s movies.