Profile: Brianna Caswell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

Brianna Caswell

(aspiring Hogwarts wizard)

Age: 21

Major: Integrated Marketing Communications

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Hobbies/interest: I love doing makeup. It calms me down. This might sound corny but it has become my form of art. I also really love to travel. On my last trip I went to New York. I loved it!

Why IMC?

I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do, but I knew what kind of lifestyle I saw myself living. I had never heard of integrated marketing communications before applying to Roosevelt.  After doing a little research, I felt like this was one of the few majors that could take me where I wanted to be in life.

I hope to have an internship or job. I’m also hoping that it will be in another city and state.

Why Roosevelt?

I’m not exactly sure why I picked RU, but I’m glad I did.

My favorite thing about RU is that we aren’t a school that’s afraid of open conversation. Students speak up for what we believe in, and RU provides a platform.

Favorite RU Event

My favorite event was my first homecoming!

Campus Involvement

I’m the Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus! I’m also a senator for SGA.

Social Cause

I can’t stress the importance of voting! Especially now, there needs to be more people my age paying attention to political candidates and their views. We have to become more involved in order to see a real change.

Feminism

I am a feminist.

Presidential Election

The cost of a college education, and the candidates’ views on this issue is one of the main things I’m paying attention to during this election.

Personal Style

I really make it a goal of mine to not have a specific style, but lately I’m more on the hipster chic side. (lol)

My favorite store has to be Urban Outfitters! They are a little pricey, but I’ve never walked in and not found something I wanted. My favorite dream brands (brands that I can’t afford at the moment) are Alice + Olivia, Public School, and Alexander McQueen.

My favorite item in my closet are these Enzo Angelini Snake skin booties

TBD