Olivia Rodrigo’s GUTS World Tour: What You Need to Know

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rollins chapter.

Olivia Rodrigo just kicked off her GUTS world tour on February 23 in Palm Springs, California. She released her sophomore album GUTS in September and shortly after, announced her first world tour. With 75 dates on the tour, Olivia will be touring until August 17, which gives plenty of opportunities to see her, only if you’re lucky enough to get tickets. The original ticket sale sold out almost immediately, but Olivia has been known to drop special Silver Star tickets at super low prices!

Not only is Olivia going on tour, but the Olivia Rodrigo GUTS Crumbl Cookie is too! This purple cookie sandwich will follow Olivia’s tour path and will be available in local Crumbl locations for the week. This would be a super fun activity to do before going to the concert, or if you didn’t manage  to get tickets, you could have a concert in the Crumbl parking lot with your friends!

Olivia has been taking to the stage in glittery outfits paired with black tights, while her audiences have been jumping on the bow trend, sporting her tour merch, and wearing purple, Olivia’s iconic color. If you’re looking for more outfit inspo, I’ve seen so many great ideas on TikTok and I’m sure as the tour progresses, we’ll see more and more from what fans are wearing! 

The GUTS tour will be coming to Orlando on March 5, and while I personally won’t be at the concert (unless you’re reading this and have an extra ticket) but I certainly will be at Crumbl Cookie. If you are going, I suggest preparing by watching her Disney+ special, “driving home to you”. I always like to keep the setlist a surprise when I go to concerts, but if you feel you want to brush up on the lyrics before hand, go ahead! I will be living vicariously through everyone attending and tearfully liking your concert photos on Instagram :(

Samantha Cavallo is in her third year as a writer for Her Campus. She enjoys writing about anything and everything, though her pieces often focus on celebrities and pop culture or mental health and wellbeing. Sam is currently a junior at Rollins College in Winter Park, FL, majoring in Psychology with a minor in Sociology, and she is from Langhorne, Pennsylvania. After earning her Bachelor's degree, she plans to pursue a PhD in School Psychology. Beyond Her Campus, she is involved in many organizations on campus that focus on supporting the campus community, such as the Wellness Ambassadors, where she works in Health Promotions to promote the Nine Dimensions of Wellness, and the Student Support Foundation, operating the campus food pantry and providing emergency grants to students, faculty, and staff in need. In her free time, Sam enjoys reading, going to Barre class, finding new things to do in and around the Orlando area, especially if there is rumored to be good food, and Facetiming her dog Dexter. She is a major fan of both Taylor Swift and Phoebe Bridgers (she even got it tattooed to prove it) and loves going to concerts, and of course dressing up for them.