How To Host An Oscars Watch Party In Your Dorm?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
How To Host An Oscars Watch Party In Your Dorm?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

My Top Five Favorite Looks From The Oscars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rollins chapter.

1.Cynthia Erivo (and Arianna Grande)

Truly the real life Elphaba and Glinda. Their looks were fully inspired by their characters in the upcoming Wicked movie. Cynthia was wearing an emerald green Louis Vuitton dress that had a deep v-neck and huge statement sleeves. The look was completed with Roberto Coin jewelry. Arianna was in a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture dress that looked like real life bubble gum. This look was topped off with a high blonde ponytail and Tiffany & Co jewelry. My inner theatre nerd was screaming. 

2.Emma Stone

Though the back of her dress broke when accepting the award for ‘Best Actress’ (which was the La La Land ending we all needed btw), Emma’s outfit was a mix of timeless, modern, and elegant. She showed up wearing a mint green Louis Vuitton dress that was accented with High jewelry. 

3.Vanessa Hudgens

Such a simple and sexy statement. Vanessa wore a Vera Wang Haute black skintight dress that showed off her new baby bump! It was iconic to say the least.  

4.Maitreyi Ramakrishnan

This look was too good. If I could go to the Oscars, this is what I would wear. Maitreyi’s dress was elegant and simple. Her black and white gown was Zuhair Murad. My favorite part of this look had to have been the updo. The bun looked so effortless yet perfect. Her face framing pieces accentuated her face shape. This Netflix star looked absolutely stunning.

5.Hailee Steinfeld

It was serving fantasy princess dreams. Her dress was made by Elie Saab Haute Couture. The misty flowing blue dress with the cape plus the gold accents were beyond your wildest dreams.

Riley Parinello is a writer for the HerCampus magazine at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida. Riley is a current freshman at Rollins College, originally from Jackson, New Jersey, exploring Business Management and Theatre Arts. Beyond HerCampus, Riley is majorly involved in organizations within the theatre department, such as the Rollins Players. She has work experience marketing and selling THE FLASH Pass as a frontline Team Member for accesso, and she also has experience working with and educating children in musical theatre. In her free time, Riley loves spending time with friends and family, reading, listening to music, going to the beach, and exploring farmers markets! She is always down to dress up, listen to Taylor Swift, and go on new adventures! Fun fact, her favorite princess is Cinderella and her go to coffee order is a dirty chai latte.