This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

What are you involved in on campus?
I’m involved in Louvre Performance Ensemble, Delta Gamma, and I’m also the President of Louvre.

How do you balance school and all your activities?
I’ve learned to manage my time really well so that I can get everything done and still have time for myself. Being busy motivates me to do my work more efficiently and stay organized so I still have time to have fun!

What made you want to get involved in DG and have such a big role in Louvre?
I’ve always liked to be stay involved in a lot of things, so I love keeping busy with Louvre and DG.  I’ve been in Louvre since the beginning of my freshman year, and I decided to join DG in the spring so I could meet more people and become more involved on campus.  Dancing and choreographing for Louvre takes a up a lot of my time, but I decided to join to Executive Board because I really love the group and I wanted to do everything I could to help out.  There’s so much planning that goes on behind the scenes to put on our shows, so I like knowing that I’m doing everything I can to contribute.

What do you want to do after college?
I actually have no idea what I want to do after college, but I know I want to continue my education.  Whatever I do, I definitely want to find a way to keep dancing.  Hopefully I’ll figure that out in the next year!

What will you take away from Rochester, and what will you miss the most?
Rochester has allowed me to discover so much about myself and it has given me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people.  I’ll definitely miss the people here the most.  My friends here have made college such an enjoyable and wonderful experience, and I can’t thank them enough for that.

Meghan Liptak is a senior at the University of Rochester. She is majoring in Political Science and has been part of the Her Campus Rochester team as a contributing writer for over a year. Meghan looks forward to taking over as campus correspondent and copy editor of Her Campus Rochester this upcoming school year.
Hilary Rosenthal is a senior International Relations major and minor in Journalism at the University of Rochester. Hilary recently returned from a semester abroad in Barcelona, Spain and is excited to return to campus. She is a a varsity lacrosse player, Vice President of Panhellenic Conduct, a writer for Athletic Communications and a writer for the Campus Times. She hails from Loudonville, New York and loves skiing, fashion, exploring music, hot yoga, ice cream and fro- yo, traveling, cooking, nail polish and a great book. Although most of her experience is in the political field, she is extremely excited to work on and start a Her Campus branch at the University of Rochester.