This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

When asked to be campus cutie Pov, as he is known so many, answered “I’ve made it! I finally made it!”

Major: Business / Marketing
Hometown: Victor, NY
Activities on campus: Baseball, attending the occasional class
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite quote: “A hero is an ordinary person who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
Least Favorite quote: “Please. Just graduate.” – My dad, probably twice a week
Favorite movie:I only like to watch movies while giving (pretty amazing) back massages to those who need to let off some steam.
Dream Job: Resort Waterside Tester

Hilary Rosenthal is a senior International Relations major and minor in Journalism at the University of Rochester. Hilary recently returned from a semester abroad in Barcelona, Spain and is excited to return to campus. She is a a varsity lacrosse player, Vice President of Panhellenic Conduct, a writer for Athletic Communications and a writer for the Campus Times. She hails from Loudonville, New York and loves skiing, fashion, exploring music, hot yoga, ice cream and fro- yo, traveling, cooking, nail polish and a great book. Although most of her experience is in the political field, she is extremely excited to work on and start a Her Campus branch at the University of Rochester.