Campus Cutie- Kathryn LaBine

This weeks campus cutie is the lovely Kathryn LaBine. You can find this girl working on hall council or singing (she’s got a beautiful voice!). Her smile can light up a room and I was so happy to interview her! Plus, this week was her birthday!  

Name: Kathryn LaBineHometown: Avon, NYYear: 2018Birthday: April 29th, 1996Major: Mechanical EngineeringFavorite Past time: All of the Musical TheatreFavorite Hangout Spot:  My Hall Favorite celebrity:  Laura OsnesFavorite food:  Tim TamsMost romantic spot on campus:  The picnic tables between the Meliora building and Rush RheesPet Peeve: Slow walkers in tight spacesFavorite smoothie from Pit: Purple ReinFavorite place to eat on Campus:  The PitHogwarts House:  RavenclawCurrent Jam: Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine

My name is Madeline and I am freshman at the University of Rochester. I row on the crew team and am planning on a double major in neuroscience and women's studies on a pre-med track. I am also involved with the Eco-Reps on campus and I love to read and play the piano.