Campus Cutie- Kathryn LaBine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

This weeks campus cutie is the lovely Kathryn LaBine. You can find this girl working on hall council or singing (she’s got a beautiful voice!). Her smile can light up a room and I was so happy to interview her! Plus, this week was her birthday!  

Name: Kathryn LaBineHometown: Avon, NYYear: 2018Birthday: April 29th, 1996Major: Mechanical EngineeringFavorite Past time: All of the Musical TheatreFavorite Hangout Spot:  My Hall Favorite celebrity:  Laura OsnesFavorite food:  Tim TamsMost romantic spot on campus:  The picnic tables between the Meliora building and Rush RheesPet Peeve: Slow walkers in tight spacesFavorite smoothie from Pit: Purple ReinFavorite place to eat on Campus:  The PitHogwarts House:  RavenclawCurrent Jam: Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine

My name is Madeline and I am freshman at the University of Rochester. I row on the crew team and am planning on a double major in neuroscience and women's studies on a pre-med track. I am also involved with the Eco-Reps on campus and I love to read and play the piano.