This Week’s Eye Candy: Brandon Diaz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.

This week’s cutie’s has turned the heads of countless ladies on campus. How do we know? He was nominated by countless girls around campus, so we knew we had to feature him. Ladies, if you haven’t already seen him walking around campus, meet Brandon Diaz. Have a look, ladies!

City Man
This Bronx-native who moved to New Jersey when he was twelve says he prefers to be in The City. Yes, we can just imagine this cutie strolling through central park while he holds our hand and smiles over at us with those dazzlingly pearly whites. Just a thought.  

Somebody’s Somebody
Brandon, at 20, is a super cutie. With those devastatingly boyish good looks, it was only a matter of time before this cutie got snagged up by a girl on campus. Sorry, to disappoint you ladies, but Brandon is taken. Sigh. But we can totally see why Brittnay Nardolillo has got him on lock. We love his smile and his guy-next-door appeal too.

My Girl
Brandon is saving all of his loving for his girlfriend, who he met his freshman year. “On the first day of school she was walking down the hall, asking everyone to come to her room…I jumped over the desk to see who she was, and we all [his roommates] popped our heads out the door to see her. We said, ‘Alright, we’ll be there.’ We got to the room before they did.” Brandon says of how they met.

Campus Life
Brandon is a junior with a head for business. “When I was a freshman everyone kept asking me to do a graphic design company and then I teamed up with Shameer Horton for his company Aztro, designs for shirts and things and then I thought, I could do my own things.” This Puerto Rican cutie is a marketing major and has a minor in multi-media communications and web design. He says that wants to eventually expand his company and venture into web design and graphics. His back-up plan? Working at a “BIG” marketing company. Got to have goals, right?

Ambitious Boy
“I started to want to work in graphic design when I was about twelve because I was around paint a lot. And then I moved up to Photoshop, and then I started getting really good at it, and began taking classes in it and taught myself everything I know.”

On The Rise
There is nothing sexier than a business man, or, in other words, a man who handles his business. And Brandon does just that. He is the sole owner and entrepreneur of a web design business that he created, BD Designs Studios. For only his third year of college, we’d say he is—Wait, what? We forgot what we were going to say; those eyes and that cute mole right on top of his lips are just so distracting. Yeah, we know that Brandon is in a relationship, but like Match.com praises, “It’s OK to look.”

To have a look at BD Design Studios visit the website @ www.bddesignstudios.com

What did you girls think of this weeks cutie? Leave us a C-note in the comments section below!