Linked Up: 2.19.11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.

So much goes on in cyber world in seven days so here’s our weekly roundup of interesting links we’d love to shre with you.

It’s a new week and a new city. While fashion week moves across the pond to London this week here’s a roundup of the hottest looks from NYFW 2012. [Style Bistro]

What did you think of Bobby Brown leaving his ex-wive’s three-hour funeral after onyl fifteen minutes? [CNN]

What if we’re nearing the end of the unpaid internship? [Media Decoder] Find out what it means after a former intern at Harper’s Bazaar sued for not getitng paid.

Britain’s top models have been banned from using sunbeds to tan and walking the catwalk in London Fashion Week. [Daily Mail Online] What’s you take?

The Marni for H&M Collection is here and we’ve tracked down the complete lookbook and pricing for you. [Fashionista]

A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.