This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.
Name: Morgan Burman
Year: Senior 
Hometown: Hopkinsville, KY
Campus Involvement: Former PA, Diplomat, Former Pike President who is a second semester senior no longer involved and ready to graduate

HCR: What would you do if you were the lone survivor in a plane crash?

MB: Take all the airplane bottles and somehow find my way back to civilization. 

HCR: Describe in detail the perfect breakfast.

MB: Waffle House after you go out with your best friends at 3 AM. It really doesn’t matter what you order at this point because it is all delicious. 

HCR: If you could trade places with anyone for the day- dead or alive, famous, etc- who would it be and why?

MB: Jimmy Paige. I always thought it would be cool to be a rockstar for a day. 

HCR: What cartoon character would you say is your reincarnated self?

MB: Jerry from Tom and Jerry

HCR: If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have and why?

MB: If I were a salad I don’t think I would want any dressing, I feel like that would be a little suffocating. 

HCR: Ninjas or pirates?

MB: Pirates – way cooler and much more adventurous.

HCR: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

MB: Ideally somewhere foreign and sunny with sand under my feet. Realistically, practicing law for whoever hires me.

HCR: And finally, I’m sure our readers are dying to know, are you currently crushing on someone?

MB: I do have a crush, a big one. But I can’t tell that would ruin the fun of it all wouldn’t it? 

Katie Keller Rhodes College Junior
Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo