This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Name: Marshall Anderson

Hometown: Tulsa, OK

Class: Senior

Campus Involvement: SAE

HCR: Where was your first kiss?  MA: Standing in the girl’s driveway. Just like I planned it.

HCR: Rat or Lair? And why…
MA: I’ll have to say the Lair because of the burrito station. If you close your eyes and pretend hard enough, you can almost convince yourself that you’re at Chipotle.

HCR: What is your secret, guilty pleasure show on Netflix?
MA: No doubt its Grey’s Anatomy. I’ve never been quite the same since Derrick died (sorry for possible spoiler). Shonda Rhimes went too far with that move.

HCR:What’s your favorite feature of a girl?
MA: Being able to point out Oklahoma on a map.

HCR: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
MA: While attending a WNBA game, I hopped over a rail to introduce myself to Kevin Durant. I shook his hand and then was promptly removed from the court and asked to leave the stadium.

HCR: What would be your spirit animal?MA: A redbone coonhound.

HCR: If you could pick one place on the planet to travel to, where would you go?
MA: Right now I would have to say Havana, Cuba. Its in the Caribbean which means great beaches, and its an old and historic city that features well-preserved Spanish colonial architecture within its 16th-centurey core. Also, the allure of going to a place once forbidden is hard to pass up.

HCR: And finally, I’m sure our readers are dying to know, are you currently crushing on someone?
MA: I’ve got a pretty big crush on Elizabeth Shearon. Some may know her better as Donna. I’m really hoping this article gets her attention.
Katie Keller Rhodes College Junior
Hi! I'm Nathalie Vacheron, a senior at Rhodes hailing from Germantown, Tennessee. I love to write, I love to edit, and I'm in love with the voice Her Campus gives to women across college campuses. In addition to Her Campus, I'm involved in my sorority, Tri Delta, work in the Counseling/Health Center, am a First Year mentor, and love to run when I can. I'm a Business & Commerce major concentrating in management with a minor in Psychology. I hope to go into health administration, community health, or work for a non-profit (and write a book somewhere in-between...) xoxo