September Music Favorites

September has come to an end and that means new music! Let's dive right in!

1. 1. Cherry Hill by Russ

I have been taking lots of night drives recently and this is a perfect song for a drive by the beach. 

2. 2. The Game by Milky Chance

Milky Chance is back with a new groovy song and the beats and vibes are perfect for the fall season.

3. 3. Mortal Projections by Djo

Joe Keery, ah, I love him. I was so excited when I saw that he was coming out with music. His music is very groovy and gives off chill vibes. Watch out for an in depth look into is new album!

4. 4. The Moon's a Harsh Mistress by Alice Kristiansen

This is a sadder song, however, I think it is so pretty. Alice’s voice combined with the guitar is guaranteed to move you.

5. 5. Next Year RAC Remix by Two Door Cinema Club

"Next Year" appeared on our Mid Week Playlist. Have you heard it yet? It's a great night drive song! This song is older but its a song that makes you feel good.

6. 6. Anvil by Bonelang

I love the beat of this song. I also think this song has a lot of groove and it makes it perfect for walking to class.

7. 7. Where Does the Time Go by A Great Big World

I will warn you, this song is incredibly sad. The song talks about how the singer wants to cherish what's left of a relationship and how he has to deal with not ending up with the person he thought he’d up with. As sad as it is, its oddly comforting. 

8. 8. Time is Dancing by Ben Howard

This song is perfect for dancing around in your room. It is a pretty song.