This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Regent chapter.

Hello everyone! October is over and we are well into November which brings Thanksgiving (and of course Christmas)! But before we can focus on those, let’s take a look at four songs I discovered over the course of October!  

Cherry Blossom by Raury

I love the chill vibes this song has, but it also has a nice tempo that makes you want to dance. Definitely a song you should add to your chill vibes playlist. Take a listen below!

Affection by Between Friends

Looking for affection in the wrong places is something everyone can relate to. This song’s tempo is more fast-paced than songs I would normally listen to, but it is very catchy and fun.

DHL by Frank Ocean

Frank Ocean is known for his chill beats and famous for being able to put just about anyone in their feelings. One of his most recent songs “DHL” is a perfect blend of nice mellow beats. I cannot wait for his new album. Take a listen below!

It’s Not The Same Anymore by Rex Orange County

“It’s Not The Same Anymore” is from Rex Orange County’s new album Pony and one of my favorites off the album. The lyrics are sad but nonetheless it’s a beautiful song. Take a listen below!

Hello! My name is Adelei Nykamp and I am so excited to be apart of HerCampus! I am from Florida but I go to Regent University. I am a CTV major which means I am studying film. I specifically want to direct and write movies. I am very passionate about fashion, music, movies, and everything in between. I hope you enjoy my articles!
Tiyra is a senior at Regent University studying English with a concentration in communications. No, she does not want to be a teacher. She is a total advertising and marketing geek (she reads Adweek every morning and AdAge every month). She enjoys writing, reading, learning new things, and good music. She is a fan of Korean dramas, they're a lot of fun! If you're looking for her, you can normally find her where the free food is.