element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Stocking Stuffer Ideas That Are Actually Useful

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Regent chapter.

How many times have you found list after list of gift ideas that promise to inspire joy, liveliness and gratitude in the receiver, only to purchase those gifts and be met with disappointment and useless clutter?  

Here at HCRU, we’ve found the perfect stocking stuffers that won’t end up shoved in a junk drawer or backpack pocket!

1. Alba Botanica Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes

This de-puffing eye gel is absolutely perfect for early morning spring classes and crazy work shifts. Plus, you can store it in the refrigerator so it’s cold as soon as you put it on.

2. Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

A good mascara is a must for just about every college woman, and Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes™ stays on all day without flaking (plus, it’s vegan!).

3. Krazy Glue Singles

For the crafter or preparedness geek, Krazy Glue comes in portable miniature tubes, so you get a fresh tip every time you need it.

4. Being Hand Cream

The small size is perfect for stockings (and glove boxes, backpacks, and coat pockets). You’ll be totally prepared for dry winter weather with this hand cream!

5. Le Motto Tanks

Getting to the gym becomes less of a struggle with these #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto! With many motivational designs to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect one to give for Christmas.

Image Credit: Michaela Bonner (Cover), 1. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: (Michaela Bonner).