5 Shows To Binge While Doing Homework

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Regent chapter.

With hours of studying and homework coming up before finals, sometimes you just need some pleasant background noise to break up the monotony of being productive. I found five TV shows that are upbeat and easy to follow without staring at the screen the entire time:

1. Bridezillas

Cake disasters! Hair mishaps! Unrealistic expectations! It’s all here, and to top it off, there’s a snarky, upbeat commentator to narrate each episode, so you can write discussion board posts without missing any of the drama. 

2. America’s Next Top Model

Again, there’s drama, and episode follows a fairly predicable format with enough dialogue to keep up with what’s going on without being glued to the TV the whole time. 

3. The Office

This one’s a classic, and for good reason: the characters get better as the show goes one, the dialogue is witty, and the storylines are easy to follow while multitasking. Plus, anyone who’s worked in an office knows exactly how relatable the show can be.

4. House Hunters

This is HCRU Editor-in-Chief Brianna Albrecht’s guilty pleasure during the semester.

5. Parks and Rec

Much like the office, there’s fast-paced dialogue and endearing characters. Many people suggest skipping the first season to get to the more interesting parts of the show!

Image Credit: Cover1, 2, 3, 4, 5.