David Walker ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ramapo chapter.

“Campus Cutie” is an understatement for what Ramapo Junior David Walker is ;). 

1) How do you feel about being Ramapo’s first “Campus Cutie”?
I feel really honored! I mean, now I’m officially on my way to getting my own reality show… haha, no but really, this is one of things where I’m going to be 90 years old with my cane shaking in someone’s face while yelling- “I’ll have you know I was the first campus cutie!’

2) How do you maintain your hotness factor?
Lots of neck biting and blood sucking. I think toddlers give my skin a really fresh, radiant glow. You know, nothing out of the ordinary- just a nutritious diet and taking care of myself. 

3) What makes you feel sexy?
My leather jacket, when someone tells me I’m a ‘bad boy,’ being named campus cutie, having a drink in a really fancy glass, and my ass-kicking boots.

Hobbies: Writing, making coffee a social experience, exploring Brooklyn and Manhattan, finding underground shows and indie music, making/viewing art, and clothes.

Hometown:Ramsey, NJ. 

Major:Design and Interactive Media, Communications

Intended Career/Dream Job: A graphic artist with my own gallery.

Megan is a Journalism student at Ramapo College of New Jersey. She is the editor-in-chief of the Ramapo News, a senator for student government and a writing tutor at her school's writing center.