CAMPUS CUTIE: Alyssa Covello

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ramapo chapter.

This Sig Delt cutie is the type of friend that will always have your back. Along with her fun and bubbly personality comes a strong girl who works hard to achieve her goals and likes to volunteer whenever possible.

Major: Psychology

Minor: Gerontology

Birthday: July 3

Favorite Animal: Elephant

Celebrity Crush: Jude Law

Her Campus: What do you like to do in your spare time?

Alyssa Covello: I really like to draw. I also like working out, hiking, going to the beach, and just being with my friends.

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

AC: I would love to travel to Greece!

HC: Any dreams for your future?

AC: Honestly, I don’t have any set plans right now, but I know that I want to have a good career and family, and overall just be happy.

HC: What’s a quote you like to live by?

AC: I know it’s cliché, but I really like to believe that everything happens for a reason.

HC: Are you involved in an organization on campus?

AC: Sigma Delta Tau. It completely changed my college experience.

HC: What’s your relationship status?

AC: I’m totally in love…with my best friends! (laughs)

HC: What do you look for in a guy?

AC: It’s funny that I never really end up with my type, but I tend to like Italian guys. Overall, it’s really important to me that a guy gets along with my family and friends. 

Hey Guys!! My name is Elina and I'm the Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Ramapo Chapter here at Her Campus :)Right now, I'm a senior studying journalism at Ramapo College. My dream is to work in the field of entertainment news-- either through broadcasting or magazine journalism. Right now, I'm interning at Elvis Duran and the Morning Show and I am obsessed!!! I can only hope to continue on this road, and until then I'll be doing whatever I can to make that possible. Though I'm only a half-hour from school, I live on campus and wouldn't have it any other way. If I need some fam-time I'm close enough of a drive where it's not a hassle, and far enough where I have my space. I live with pledge sisters-- I'm a member of Sigma Delta Tau here at Ramapo. These girls are my LIFE!I hope you have as much fun reading our Her Campus chapter as we've had making it possible each week. HAPPY READING!! XOXOXFollow me for more:Twitter: @ElinaTarkInstagram: @Ella__XO (two underscores)