Ryan Lawler ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Ryan Lawler

Age: 21

Major: Communications

Hometown: Manhasset, New York.

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Girl: Smart, Funny, Athletic, and Drama Free

How would you approach a girl?: I usually just try and say something funny or witty to lighten the mood and make her smile, if that goes well I take it from there.

First thing you notice about a girl: that’s hard to say everyone’s so different I don’t think there is one special characteristic I look for in all girls across the board, usually every girl has something special going for them so I just usually try to find whatever that is but I really like it when a girl has pretty eyes.

Favorite weekend activity: Hangin’ Out with my teammates relaxing

Favorite movie: Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy

Favorite music genre: I’d have to say it’s a tie between Alternative Music and Hip Hop

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?: I really want to travel all around South America. There are some pretty cool places like Patagonia or the Bolivian Salt Flats that I have to see at some point in my life.

What are you looking forward to as the semester comes to an end?: My season being over so I can have more time with friends and family to just unwind.

Senior at Quinnipiac. I love traveling, shopping, Lake George, family, friends, my two dogs, glitter, and elephants :) Feel free to follow me on Pinterest, as well as Instagram and Twitter @annienoordsy