The Orchid Boutique and an Exclusive Discount – Just for You!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Read on to find out how to get an exclusive HCQU discount on all Orchid Boutique swimsuits in honor Spring Break!

Welcome back to the ever so lovely, or should I say, frozen, Quinnipiac! As much as I would love to get into a ramble about how cozy it is to be reading your homework in front of the (finally) lit fireplaces of York Hill and Mt. Carmel campuses, but that all involves thinking of the cold, snow, and anything to do with this Polar Vortex that’s come and hit us.

So with that being said, lets be honest. We’re all counting down the minutes to Spring Break! And with Spring Break comes beaches, and with beaches, bikinis and bathing suits, and do I have the boutique for you! The Orchid Boutique (http://www.theorchidboutique.com) has some of the most adorable, fun and flirty bikinis I’ve seen (and I worked in Victoria’s Secret, don’t even get me started on bathing suits)! We’ve partnered up with them for this week’s post and they are absolutely wonderful to work with! The Orchid Boutique has styles from one pieces, two bandeaus (who wants strap lines anyways?) and everything in between! My top 3 favorite swimsuits from The Orchid Boutique are….

#1. L*SPACE Cozumel Daffodil Fringe.

#2. Maaji Swimwear ‘Candy Pirate Bikini’

…..and finally, #3, the Milonga 2014 ‘Katie’ Coral Bikini

We’ve been talking to some of the representatives of The Orchid Boutique, and they’re offering us a promotion code to help you save on your order! Use QuinnipiacBreak at checkout to save 15%. It’s live from Feb 15-28th. Only three more weeks guys!

Keep it classy, and stay warm!