“Look Trendy and Upscale without Breaking the Bank”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Looking for amazing jewelry that you can afford? We’ve found it for you! Let me introduce you to Armed and Readi. Armed and Readi was created by two girls that met in leadership roles for Kappa Alpha Theta at Quinnipiac University. I know what you’re thinking… yes, right here at Quinnipiac these two girls created something incredible! Quinnipiac and jewelry combined? What more could we ask for?!

How did this idea come about? The creators of Armed and Readi initially had a blog in which they gave fashion advice to other girls that shared similar fashion interests. But, then they realized they wanted to do more, which is when Armed and Readi began. The aspiration to establish Armed and Readi was to create an online boutique that could accessorize customers’ style in an affordable yet very fashionable way. I would say they definitely accomplished that!

Armed and Readi has so much to offer. Of course, they have their jewelry, which they are very passionate about. But they also have some great offers such as becoming a “Brandi” and hosting parties. A Brandi is a promoter of Armed and Readi; spreading the word to everyone they know. Brandis receive some awesome perks that include free jewelry, discounts and possibly other rewards as well! To promote Armed and Readi, Brandis spread the word by mouth but also by utilizing all their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). Now, what about hosting parties? Armed and Readi will come to you and have an accessories party, how great is that?! They will come with their merchandise and sell you all the wonderful accessories they have! The creators of Armed and Readi are also very interested in Fundraising events, Philanthropy functions, and Sisterhood sales. If you are interested in becoming a Brandi or hosting a party email info@armedandreadi.com for more information!

Go to http://www.armedandreadi.com to learn more about Armed and Readi, and of course to shop! (It’s well worth it, that’s for sure!) Armed and Readi sells necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and pieces from their sterling collection on their online boutique. You can also check out their blog to see where they may be setting up shop next or just to hear what they have to say!

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better…Armed and Readi has partnered up with Her Campus Quinnipiac to do a give away! They have given us three pieces of jewelry to give away to our readers, which we are so appreciative of! Check out https://www.facebook.com/hcquinnipiac for details on how you could win a beautiful piece of jewelry from Armed and Readi!