Kalkidan Befekadu ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Kalkidan Befekadu

Age: 22

Hometown: Addis Abbeba, Ethiopia; currently living in Chantilly, Virginia

Major: Health Sciences

Relationship Status: Waiting for a miracle (Single)

Celeb Crush: Margot Robbie

Any Hobbies?

I like singing acoustic covers, playing soccer, and cooking.

What do you like to cook?

I love making salmon and sushi. I make the sushi from scratch because I get to put my own twist on it.

What do you look for in a girl?

Someone who’s down to Earth, intelligent, and has a great sense of humor.

What’s your ideal first date?

I like the traditional route. I want to pick the girl up from her house, open the door for her–all those kinds of things. The car ride would be really relax, and I’d put on all the songs she likes. I would then take her to a fancy restaurant, treat her to a lovely meal (dessert included), and give her my full attention. From there we’d go to a Broadway show and enjoy the rest of the night.

What’s a turn-off for you?

I really don’t like when a girl texts during the date. I’m giving you my full attention, and expect the same in return. I also hate when people are rude to waiters. For me, that’s an indicator of what my future with her would be like.

Print Journalism major with a passion for fitness, health, life, and the simple things. If you want to read more of work, check out my blog: http://naturallymel.wordpress.com/
Kacey LaBar

Quinnipiac

A Jersey Girl at heart with big city dreams! I'm a senior at Quinnipiac University. I love writing about celebrities, trends, music & movies!