Eric “Manny” Naranjo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Name: Eric Manny Naranjo
Age: 20
Hometown: Paterson, NJ
Major/Minor: Finance
Involvement on Campus: Sigma Phi Epsilon

Best Class: MSS 220 with Professor Gourlie
Worst Class: Finance 350 (Financial Markets with Srihard)
Favorite Place to Eat: My mom’s kitchen
Where can you be found on the weekends? Toads haha if not there then probably the Ferret’s Cage or Darley
Any Advice for Freshman? Definitely get involved in as many organizations as possible. It helps you gain more friends and makes college life that much better.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Financial Analyst or Financial Consultant

Relationship Status: Single
Celeb Crush: Shantel VanSanten
Turn Ons: Cute Smile
Turn Offs: Girls who lack a sense of humor
Ideal Date: Scuba Diving/Snorkeling somewhere out in the Caribbean Islands

Molly is a senior print journalism major and psychology minor at Quinnipiac University. She enjoys cooking, baking, reading, and spending as much time on the beach as possible. Molly loves to travel, and recently brought home a dog, Kodiak, from Rincon, Puerto Rico in January 2011. She is an aspiring food writer for publications such as Gourmet, and Fine Cooking. In preparation for this career, Molly spent the summer of 2011 working on an organic farm, and hopes to attend the Culinary Institute of America after graduating from QU in the spring. Having been a transfer to Quinnipiac in the fall of her sophomore year, Molly knows the importance of being outgoing and friendly, and hopes to make many wonderful memories during her last year in Hamden.