6 Best Spring Nail Polishes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Spring is right around the corner; it’s never too early to start preparing for the warm weather and bright colors! Try these funky and bright nail polish colors for the upcoming spring season!

Lavender:  “Play Date” by Essie is the perfect shade of lavender for the spring. Even just the name suggests it’s a fun color for your nails!

Coral: “Shop Till I Drop” by Essie is a soft, creamy coral color. It’s a great color because it’s a warmer shade of red for the warmer weather.

Nude: Nude is a great color that goes with any outfit and any season! You cannot go wrong with a neutral color. Try “Mimosas for Mr. & Mr’s” by O.P.I. “Topless and Barefoot” by Essie is also another great nude color; it’s simple and classy!

Turquoise: A nice bright shade of blue would look great on your nails or toes with the sun shining on them! Try “Where’s my Chauffeur?” by Essie.

Hot Pink: Nothing says fun and hot like O.P.I.’s “You’re a Pisa Work!” It’s the cutest shade of hot pink and would look awesome on your nails with a tan!

Mint: Shades of green are always relevant for the spring season. Mint green is a color that is so in style that you literally cannot go wrong! O.P.I.’s “Go on Green!” is the perfect shade. 

Jenna Doleh

Quinnipiac

Print journalism major at Quinnipiac