4 Coffee Shops to Try This Afternoon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Quinnipiac chapter.

Cold weather is already here, and finals are closer than you think!  My favorite part about this time of year is warm drinks from all the local coffee shops, so let me share a few local gems that you may or may not know about.

1.  Cheshire Coffee

My personal favorite is Cheshire Coffee.  (I was a Starbucks kind of girl till I moved to an off campus house in Cheshire.)  It’s a cute, cozy coffee shop that you should definitely check out.  My favorite drink would probably be the s’mores latte.

2.  Starbucks

My second favorite is Starbucks because…duh!  If you haven’t had Starbucks, you should probably head to the Hamden plaza and get some.  My personal favorite drink is passion tea lemonade.

3.  Whitney Donut

Whitney Donut is third.  It’s close to campus and is super convenient.  They have some pretty awesome donuts and bagels, but they also have snicker doodle iced coffee.  Also, check out their seasonal specials!

4.  Dunkin’ Donuts

Finally…there’s Dunkin’.  There are probably five located within 10 minutes of campus, and you can’t go wrong with this chain!  My personal favorite is a Dunkaccino, which is a mix of hot chocolate and coffee.

No matter wha, you can’t go wrong with any of these four coffee shops.  So make sure to check them out and let us know which is your favorite @hercampusqu!

My names Nicole! I'm a student at Quinnipiac University, my major is Media Studies with a minor in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. I try my best to stand out and I often stand out on campus with my crazy leggings from an Australian company called Black Milk Clothing, so if you see someone in crazy leggings its probably me! I love music anything that will make you want to dance, I follow a group called Krewella like its my job so if you like them, I like you! Make sure to check out my Instagram: @nicolehardenbrook and my Twitter: @nrhardenbrook
I am an undergraduate journalism major at Quinnipiac University. I love reading, writing, shopping, studying fashion, working hard, playing hard, and learning new things. I entertain interests in women’s issues and enjoy writing about all things interesting, beautiful, and humorous. Follow my blog at http://melissasirois.tumblr.com to see more of my work!