Style > Beauty

8 Things Girls With Curly Hair Will Relate To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Queen's U chapter.

1. When summer hits and the humidity doesn’t show any mercy.

No point in straightening your hair if it’s just going to get frizzy, right ladies?

2. When it’s raining but you’re determined to make it to ‘Taylor Swift Throwback Thursday’ at Undies. 3. Otherwise, the rain hits and you’re one hot mess.

4. Or when you just get out of the shower and want to straighten your hair, but you’re running late for class.

5. So you opt for putting it up instead, even if it can get…frustrating at times.

6. When your friends ask you why you don’t wear your hair naturally curly more often.

Good one.

7. And when they also ask what products you use to get your hair more…tame.

Do you have an hour?

8. But when you do have the best curly day ever, you get to flaunt your curls like there’s no tomorrow.

The struggle’s definitely worth it.

Berenda Sayadof

Queen's U '19

Berenda is a fourth year Biology student at Queen's University and has a passion for free-style writing and a knack for binge-watching Netflix shows. Besides her love for pursuing a career in Global Health, she loves to paint and shamelessly order takeout with her friends. "Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things" ~ Ray Bradbury