What You Can Put On That 2021 Holiday Wishlist!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Holiday season is right around the corner. If you’re like me and have no idea what to ask for, I’m gonna help you out and list my top 10 favorite items to maybe give you some ideas.

1. converse

Converse – specifically high-top Converse – are really having a moment in fashion right now. Whether they are regular high-tops or platform high tops, you also feel confident and comfortable in these shoes.

2. perfume

The older I get, the more I realize you need to invest in a good perfume. Everyone has a signature scent and it’s time to find yours.

3. ugg ultra minis

The Ultra Minis are so much cuter and, in my opinion, more versatile than the regular sized uggs.

4. candles

Who doesn’t love a good candle? You can also get candles personalized, which is a great and thoughtful gift for anyone.

5. books

You can never go wrong with asking for books!

6. five minute journal

Journaling is really important to your mental health but sometimes you might not know what to talk about, this specific journal guides you in writing thoughts and affirmations.

7. cute etsy glasses/mugs

Having a cute cup makes that morning coffee hit just a bit harder.

8. gold hoops

Everyone needs a pair of gold hoops, they are truly a staple in my wardrobe.

9. skims tank tops

The softest most flattering tank top you will ever own.

10. sunlight lamp

If you are someone who struggles with winter blues, this lamp can help.

Emani Powell

Purdue '22

Emani is currently a senior at Purdue University studying mass media communications and minoring in film and video studies with the hopes of becoming an entertainment journalist. In her free time she loves to read, bake, and binge any tv show that is currently trending.