This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Rob Clark ’13

Hometown: Laguna Niguel, CA

Major: Agricultural Business

Year: Senior

Interests: Surfing, Dirt biking, Kicking back with friends

Campus Activities: Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity

Relationship Status: Happily Taken

HCP: What do you hope to do after graduating?

Rob: The plan is to go back home and work for 2-ish years then go to law school.

HCP: If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be and why?

Rob: I’d have to say flying because all the superheroes that can fly get the cute girl in the movies.

HCP: What is your favorite pick-up line? Does it work?

Rob: “Did it hurt… When you fell from heaven?” Number of times it worked: 0. Number of times rejected: 101, 102, 103… and counting…

HCP: What is your favorite “chick flick”?

Rob: I don’t know if it is a chick flick or not but “Along Came Polly”. If Jennifer Aniston is in the movie then count me in.

HCP: Who is your celebrity crush? Do you have any man-crushes?

Rob: Definitely gonna go with Morgan Freeman. Any person who has a voice like that can steal my heart.

HCP: What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod?

Rob: James Blunt’s “Goodbye My Lover.” I’m not going to lie, I do have a soft side.

HCP: Who is your biggest role model?

Rob: It’s my whole family. Everything they have done for me and continue to do for me day in and day out make me a very lucky and blessed individual.

HCP: What is one thing that most people don’t know about you?

Rob: I’ll sometimes listen to slower paced country music when I work out. Like, some “Heaven” by Jake Owen or “She’s Everything” by Brad Paisley.

HCP: Where is your favorite spot to eat on campus?

Rob: Scotty’s Brewhouse. They have tons of TVs and it is a great place to kick it.

HCP: What is was your best Halloween costume?

Rob: This past halloween I was a pirate and I had a parrot stapled to my shirt. I swear more people talked to the parrot than to me. It was pretty funny.

Leta is a senior at Purdue University studying Retail Management with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Leta is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and is obsessed with her sisters. An avid shopper and fashionista, Leta spends her time working as an Assistant Manager at Twenty Ten Boutique on Purdue's campus while managing their social media campaigns. Leta started writing for Her Campus Purdue in April of 2011. It was because of her extreme enthusiasm and passion for Her Campus that she was promoted to Purdue University's Campus Correspondent in January of 2012.