This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

In honor of March soon ending, I have decided to share my current obsessions that I have not been able to live without and what has been getting me through these endless winter days.

1. ugg slippers

I was very skeptical about these slippers before I purchased them myself and I have to say it was a 10/10 purchase. You can wear these slippers inside your house or outside as actual shoes. These slippers are perfect for those early morning classes because they are easy to slip on, but they are also one of the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear (not to mention they are SUPER cute).

2. gua sha facial tool

The gua sha has a bunch of benefits like releasing muscle tension and helps circulate blood but I love it because it helps transform your face shape. I have always had a super round face and helps contour your face to give your jaw more definition.

3. cerave foaming face wash

I have super sensitive skin and I have been desperate for a consistent skin care routine for so long but everything I was trying on my face broke me out. I also see a ton of people on tik Tok using this cleanser especially with combination skin, so I decided to try it. It is also a drug store face wash that does not break the bank.

4. Maybelline FitMe concealer

Drugstore or not this is one of the best concealers ever! It is so light on your skin, but it has good coverage, and it does not crease in the corners like the age rewind concealer does.

5. skims cotton rib tanks

In my mind Kim Kardashian can do no wrong and she once again proves my point with these tank tops. It comes in all the basic colors, and they are so flattering no matter what body shape you have.

Emani Powell

Purdue '22

Emani is currently a senior at Purdue University studying mass media communications and minoring in film and video studies with the hopes of becoming an entertainment journalist. In her free time she loves to read, bake, and binge any tv show that is currently trending.