This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

I’m a huge fan of the Office. I’ve re-watched the series multiple times and I never get tired of it. It’s still just as hilarious as when I first watched it. Each character has their own personality they bring to the comedy and the humor is impeccable. Long, awkward pauses are followed by dry and ironic jokes that make me laugh endlessly. If you haven’t seen the show, it’s on Netflix, but sadly, will be removed in 2021! *cry face* For this article, I have picked out my favorite episodes of The Office and will rank them from my upmost favorite to the bottom. Spoilers ahead!

The Injury: Season two, episode one

My all-time favorite episode of the Office is in season two. The episode begins with Michael Scott calling his receptionist, Pam, to pick him up from his house as he is injured. Dwight, who I love, gets in a car accident picking up Michael and hilariously pukes on his car. Michael then is brought into the office with bubble wrap around his foot and on crunches. Apparently, he stepped on a George Foreman grill getting out of bed, as he likes to wake up to crackling bacon. He then spends the episode acting disabled and demands some humorous requests. Also, Dwight is acting weird around the office and is discovered to have a concussion. This episode will definitely make you laugh!

Stress Relief Part One: Season four, episode three

This is an iconic episode! Dwight, who is safety officer, sets up a fire in the office to test his fellow co-worker’s emergency preparedness skills. The episode begins with this hilarious sequence, where the cast is freaking out of the fire. At one point, someone falls through the ceiling. During the scene, Stanley has a heart attack. Dwight then claims it was a fake scenario and gets in serious trouble. The episode continues with the office welcoming Stanley back from the hospital and they participate in a CPR training session. It gets quickly derailed and Dwight defaces the practice dummy. It’s a crazy episode but super funny to see the character’s reactions and facial expressions.

Basketball: Season one, episode five

Throughout this episode, Michael challenges the office and the warehouse into a basketball game. Whoever loses, has to work on the weekend. It’s makes me cry laughing seeing the characters play.

Launch Party: Season four, episode three

This is a bit longer episode and is still funny none the less. When Dunder Mufflin realeases their online Website, the office holds a launch party for the site. After many mishaps, Micheal Scott decides to order pizza for the party and has a coupan for half of the order. When the pizza delievery guy shows up, he tells micheal the coupen only for two pizzas and is promptly kidnapped and held the conference room. I highly recommend if you’re looking for a laugh.

Christmas Party: Season two, episode ten

This is a perfect episode to watch this upcoming Christmas season. The office is holding their annual Christmas party and participate in a white elephant game filled with hilarious gifts.

Fun Run: Season four, episode one

This is the first episode for season four. When Micheal accidently runs over one of his employees with his car, he tries to win the affection back from the staff. As the episode goes along, Meredith, the victim of the car accident, discovers she has rabies. Micheal then puts on a 5k Fun Run Race to raise money for the prevention of rabies. It’s a really good episode!

I hope you like my picks! Again, if you haven’t seen The Office your missing out! Comment down below what series I should do next!

Jordan is a junior at Purdue and majoring in History with two minors in Classical Studies and Forensic Science. Originally from Indiana, she loves drinking chai lattes, playing tennis, binge-watching Netflix, and spending time with her golden-retriever dog, Beau.