This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Undeniably cute and recognizable, the eos lip balm egg brings back memories. When I was in high school my favorite eos flavors were passion fruit and strawberry sorbet. I love the way eos eggs keep my lips from cracking.

During the winter time my skin and lips get super dry from the turned up heaters and cold air. I was super excited when we received the magical eos egg lip balm in tropical mango. I have loved using this lip balm to moisturize and keep my lips smooth. The tropical mango flavor is organic and 100% natural.

I’ve always been nervous about breaking out when using eos lip balm after last year, but the tropical mango flavor is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested which has helped ease my nerves. I would definitely recommend going out and getting the tropical mango lip balm from eos. With the holidays coming up, it’s the perfect stocking stuffer.

All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.