Let’s be honest, who doesn’t feel some sort of way about charcuterie boards! They’re basically classy and luxurious adult lunchables. Pair it with a nice wine or bubbly beverage, then there you have it **chef’s kisses**.
Always and forever, we need to abide by the charcuterie golden method (created by @ThatCheesePlate): Cheese, Meat, Produce, Crunch, Dip and Garnish! Here is what I would use to build my board:
1. Cheese: brie and mozzarella
To make her extra cute for Valentine’s, cut out a big heart inside the Brie, leaving a “heart-shaped, cookie cutter” look. Then fill in the heart with raspberries! For the mozzarella, cut them into little hearts.
2. meat: salami
3. produce: raspberries, blueberries, chocolate covered strawberries
4. crunch: water crackers, yogurt pretzels, macarons, m&Ms Valentine’s day milk chocolate, sliced baguette
5. dip: strawberry jam, balsamic vinegar & olive oil mixed with salt and pepper
6. garnish: dried rose petals
Enjoy this holiday and perfect board with your loved ones!