This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Hello my fellow collegiettes™! It is with tremendous amounts of excitement that we bring to you Her Campus Purdue—all things Boilermaker according to HER! All of the content on Purdue’s My Campus page is written by Boiler collegiettes™ for Boiler collegiettes™. Because, honestly, who knows you gals better than we do?

We know that nothing is better than snagging that fabulous top from Juniper. We know you love getting up early (or staying up all night) for Breakfast Club. We know that you feel like queen of the T-Rec when you find a treadmill during the 5:30 rush.

But what do you know about us? The girls of HC Purdue are here to introduce themselves and encourage you to join the team! So without further ado, meet the lovely ladies who have helped launch HC Purdue! (From left: Kate Taylor, Brittany Cole, Jessica Herschberger, Anu Sharma Jaiswal, Sara Warning, and Amanda Norell)

Amanda Norell (Campus Correspondent): Amanda is a sophomore in the College of Liberal Arts. She is a communication major with minors in art history and English. She loves Dave Matthews Band, reading on the beach, and all things Chicago (with the exception of the Cubs).  Her favorite classes at Purdue have been COM204, ENGL205, and AD383. Amanda can’t get enough of Greyhouse and everything the quaint, trendy coffeehouse has to offer. Favorite time of the school year: Football/tailgating season or springtime when campus comes back to life! Email her to get involved! amandanorell@hercampus.com

Kate Taylor: Kate is a junior at Purdue University and is a member of Delta Zeta sorority. She is studying mass communication and hopes to become a successful news reporter in the future. Kate is a member of the Golden Key International Honor Society, which recognizes outstanding academic achievement. She is also the Contributing Editor for the Greek newspaper, The Odyssey. She enjoys reading, shopping, and hanging out with friends and family. Kate is obsessed with the television show Glee and her favorite movies are The Notebook and Wedding Crashers. Please contact her at taylor58@purdue.edu or find her on Facebook or Twitter if you want to suggest the next Campus Cutie for Purdue!

Anu Sharma Jaiswal:Anu, Purdue class of 2012, is pursuing a dual degree in political science and history, with minors in Jewish studies and biology. Originally from Delhi, Anu fell in love with fashion journalism when she watched her first documentary on Anna Wintour at age 8. She is heavily involved with the Purdue Latin and Ballroom Dance Team, and is a competitive ballroom dancer. Additionally, she is regularly involved with the Timmy Foundation and University Ambassadors of Purdue. She especially enjoys her public policy making classes, and can be often found pondering over papers at her favorite place on campus: Greyhouse! She loves people, politics, Christian Louboutins, Hillary Clinton, the Boston Celtics, and law reviews, and hopes to combine her love for all of these in her job one day. After college, she aims to attend law school and pursue her career in media or corporate law. Anu can be contacted at ajaiswal@purdue.edu

Sara Warning: Sara is a sophomore in the College of Liberal Arts majoring in visual communication. She has always been interested in art and is hoping to work in the advertising field when she graduates. Art and her Chinese Crested Powder Puff Cocker Spaniel, Francine, are her two favorite things. Anything turquoise fits into her category of favorites as well. She loves being around her friends and making people laugh. She transferred to Purdue spring semester 2010 and loves everything about it—especially tailgating season and basketball games. Some of her favorite Purdue locations are Greyhouse and the Levee boutiques. Sara can be contacted at swarning@purdue.edu

Jessica Herschberger: Jessica is a sophomore majoring in communication.  After spending the past two years attending a small college in Kansas, she finds it refreshing to be back in Indiana, from where she orginally hails. Her absolute favorite spot here in West Lafayette is Harry’s Chocolate Shop, where popcorn has never tasted so delicious. She loves to see fellow Boilers put their creativity to work when creating costumes during Breakfast Club season, which one of the most magical traditions at Purdue. Her celebrity crush would definitely be Purdue Pete—there’s just something about a man who always sports the black and gold! Jessica can be contacted at jherschb@purdue.edu

Brittany Cole: Brittany is a junior studying communication. She is originally from Logansport, Ind. Along with writing for Her Campus, she is also a campus representative for the Victoria’s Secret PINK collegiate line. Brittany is a member of Delta Zeta sorority, and enjoys being with friends, watching movies, and being outside when it’s warm! She has a slight obsession with mint chocolate chip ice cream and is an avid runner, so you can usually find her running around campus! Please feel free to contact her at brcole@purdue.edu, on Facebook, or on Twitter to find out more about Her Campus Purdue!

Photo Credit: James Ma

Amanda Norell is a junior at Purdue University where she is working toward a communication degree, supplemented by an art and design minor. A true Midwesterner, Amanda was born in Chicago and raised in northern Indiana, just minutes from the Michigan border. In addition to being Purdue's Campus Correspondent, Amanda is also a junior board member on Liberal Arts Student Council, a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, and has both edited and written for The Exponent, Purdue's independent daily student newspaper.  She has held internships in both event planning and career development, and has her sights set on becoming an event and wedding planner after graduation. She cannot get enough of campus in the fall, crepes from Greyhouse, Urban Outfitters, and simply lovin' life.