It’s beginning to be that time. Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is approaching, and Christmas decorations are beginning to be put into place at the malls. This is my favorite time of the year. There is nothing more I love than decorating Christmas trees, listening to holiday music, and waiting for the first snowfall. I can’t deny that I also love watching beautiful clothing and accessories being placed into the stores, ready for customers to start on their Christmas list. Listed below are some of my new favorite items to look out for or put on your wish list!!
1. Trenchcoat at ‘Express’: Long clean lines, with a beautiful sheen threading.
2. Wallet from ‘Michael Kors’: I love all his wallets! Perfectly crafted!
3. ‘MAC’ makeup: I absolutely love their eye shadows and studio tech foundation!
4. ‘Victoria’s Secret’s PINK’ 5/$25 Panties: Can’t get enough of these cute panties!
5. Headbands & Bows: Being able to dress up short hair is great with these!
6. Diamond Necklace: There is somethingso elegant about a beautiful pendant.
7. Scarves & Hats: You can never have enough of these! Very fashionable too!
8. Boots for days: Charlotte Russe & Zappos have so many cute options!
Whether it’s boots, a cute new purse, or a beautiful coat, just being thankful for all the wonderful things in your life is what is most important. I really believe in the saying “It’s better to give than receive.” I am so fortunate to have wonderful family and friends in my life. That is more important than any wish list could ever be. Spend the holidays with the people you love the most and you will be more than fulfilled J
Much love and happy findings,