Austin Madden ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Austin Madden ’14

Hometown: Greenwood, Indiana
Major: Biology
Year: Junior
Interests: DJ-ing, Football, Fitness
Campus Activities: Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
Relationship Status: Single

HCP: What has been your best experience at Purdue so far?
Austin:
My best experience at Purdue would have to when I was involved in Zeta’s BMOC contest and I got to perform on stage in front of thousands of people.

HCP: What is your favorite song of the moment?
Austin:
At the moment my favorite song is “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line.

HCP: What is the biggest deal breaker for you when it comes to girls?
Austin:
The biggest deal breaker to me would have to be when a girl thinks I know what she is thinking when in actuality I am oblivious.

HCP: What is your favorite pick-up line? Does it work?
Austin:
I haven’t noticed a pick up line really used on me, but if you have a pretty smile then that works just as well.

HCP: What is your idea of the perfect first date?
Austin:
My ideal first date is to really go on a simple movie date just to see if she can stand my dry humor.

HCP: Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Do you have any man-crushes?
Austin:
My celebrity crush is absolutely Lea Michelle and Channing Tatum.

HCP: What is your most embarrassing moment?
Austin:
My most embarrassing moments are when I trip on Purdue’s uneven and terrible sidewalks in front of people.

HCP: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Austin:
In ten years, I see myself in either California using my degree or back here in Indiana, because I do like being around where I grew up.

HCP: Who is your role model?
Austin:
My biggest role model would have to be my Dad.

HCP: What is something that most people don’t know about you?
Austin:
Most people don’t know that I like to DJ parties and I cheer for Purdue.

Leta is a senior at Purdue University studying Retail Management with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation. Leta is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and is obsessed with her sisters. An avid shopper and fashionista, Leta spends her time working as an Assistant Manager at Twenty Ten Boutique on Purdue's campus while managing their social media campaigns. Leta started writing for Her Campus Purdue in April of 2011. It was because of her extreme enthusiasm and passion for Her Campus that she was promoted to Purdue University's Campus Correspondent in January of 2012.