Style > Fashion

Amazon Outfits for Summer Concert Season

Updated Published

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

My favorite season is upon us. It’s almost time for concert season. I’m fortunate enough to be attending four concerts this year and I’m so excited for the pre-concert planning. I love to build my outfits and create the perfect fits to match the artist aesthetic. Whether that involves creating large extravagant costumes to match my favorite Taylor Swift era, it will always be Reputation, or simply picking the perfect shade of purple to rock at the GUTS tour; Amazon is always my go-to for finding the perfect summer concert fits. 

1. Halter Y2K Cropped Top

This top is perfect for any outdoor concert venue. The simple fabric and ties around the neck create a simple but gorgeous look. The top comes in thirteen different colors ranging from hot pink to plain black and white. It can also be paired with a flowing skirt or jeans, a great top for any season or any show. 

1. Fringe Strap Dress

You can never go wrong with a fringe dress. Ever since Taylor Swift danced across the stage in her gold ‘Fearless’ fringe convered dress, I have been obsessed. While I’m pretty much obsessed with anything she does, I have grown to love fringe dresses because of this very one from Amazon. I love the variety of colors and styles that are available. I will definitely be buying this dress in many more colors, I will never miss a moment to twirl in these dresses. 

1. Sundress with Halter Neck

I had never been a sundress girl until now. I have fallen in love with these dresses ever since discovering this one. The many different colors, fabrics and patterns that are perfect for a summer brunch or even an outdoor concert. If you want a more comfortable option for your concerts this dress is perfect!

1. Heart Jeans

My go-to concert fit almost always involves jeans. They are just easy, comfortable and always work if you are in a time crunch. But these pants, they are in fact perfect. Coming in many, many different colors there is a style for everyone. They are also made in different styles, so if you don’t love a certain type of jean there are so many options. 

Happy (almost) concert season to everyone! May all of your concerts be magical!

Kendell is a writer at the Her Campus Purdue University chapter. She's been a part of Purdue's Her Campus chapter since fall of 2023. Her favorite topics to write about include entertainment, the music industry and about her favorite experiences around campus. Beyond Her Campus, Kendell is a freshman at Purdue University, majoring in Communications with a minor in History and Creative Writing. Originally from Noblesville, Indiana, she grew up visiting West Lafayette and loves the student life. In her free time, Kendell enjoys listen to music especially Taylor Swift. She is also really into reading and loves to talk about her latest reads, majority of which involve romance. She loves to bake and back home is known for her banana bread muffins, coffee cake and chocolate chip cookies.