This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

Fall Break is here and I have been looking forward to these glorious five days of break that I can’t wait to do everything that is fall. After extensive researching, here are five fall activities I’m hoping to do this break.

1. Apple Picking

Apple picking has been something that I’ve wanted to do for a while but never found the time to actually go out and do. It’ll be a lot of fun to experience an apple orchard and find my own apples. There’s something about it that makes me feel like a little kid again.

2. Make Caramel Apples

It’s caramel apple season and I love it. Each year when I was younger I remember getting a caramel apple that was dipped with the amazing caramel and covered in chocolate chips or some other amazing candy. Passing by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory stores and being mesmerized by them making caramel apples has inspired me to make my own.

3. Make Fall Wreaths

Walking through the grocery and craft stores has gotten me in the fall decorating mood. I love the cozy orange, brown, and red colors that come along with the season and it’s time my place reflects the fall mood I’m in. I’m excited to try and make my own fall wreath this year and hang it up.

4. Make a Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkins are a staple this time of year and it’s time to whip out the pie tins and start baking. Baking always gets me in a cozy mood, which is perfect for this break after stressing out about exams and classes. It’s also a great way to get some me time or spend time with friends.

5. Watch Halloween Movies

Twitches, Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, and The Adams Family are just some of the staple movies that should be watched during the month of October. Relaxing with a bowl of popcorn and watching movies is so nice to do after stressful exams and classes.

This fall break I hope to relax and do some of these fall activities to destress. What are your favorite fall activities?

All the way from Phoenix, Arizona, Janice attends Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where she is currently a bioengineering major. Spending her time daydreaming Janice can be found jamming out to any song, watching netflix, or studying for the terrifying tests she has around the corner. You can follow her adventures @janichan on instagram.