Haley Moriah Sullivan ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purchase chapter.

1) Hometown: Albany, N.Y.

2) Year and Major: Technically freshman but I’m about two days away from being done with the year and onto being a sophomore! I’m a theatre arts major.

3) When I was little I wanted to… be on Broadway.

4) Favorite band? My favorite band is Modest Mouse

5) In a partner I look for… a sense of humor and someone I can relate to on an intellectual level. I look for someone who I can be myself with in any kind of situation. I look for someone who is passionate and driven and who also is willing to put effort into the relationship. 

6) Bet you didn’t know… that my hair is naturally this curly and I used to hate it but am learning to love it. 

7) Favorite part of Purchase? My favorite part of Purchase is my group of friends. I couldn’t have survived the year without them. 

8) D-hall, Hub, or Terra Ve? Hub all the way.

9) Outside of class I like to… hang out with my friends, go on tumblr, take spontaneous trips to the city or really anywhere off campus, party, and listen to music. 

10) Summer plans? This summer I’m going to be working a LOT and spending time with my family and friends from home who I haven’t seen in way too long.

Gabriele is a sophomore journalism major. She attends SUNY Purchase College after transferring from SUNY Albany.