Caroline Percello ’13 and Jon Comulada ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purchase chapter.

1.Hometown: I’m from Armonk and Jon’s from White Plains

2. Year and Major: We’re both Sophomores, I’m a painting and drawing major and Jon is trying to transfer so he can pursue a screenwriting degree

3. How did you meet? We met through a friend last year. He introduced us and we stayed secretly attracted to each other for the rest of the year. Then over the summer he asked me out to the movies. It was really sweet and I didn’t know he liked me, I got really nervous when he asked me, but I said yes and I’m really glad I did.

4. What’s your favorite thing about your partner? I love everything about Jon, we have our differences, but I always want to see him at the end of a hard days work.
My favorite thing about Caroline is the cute faces she makes. She’s always looking up at me with this really cute look in her eyes and I just want to grab her and smother her face in kisses.

5. Favorite date spot: We usually find ourselves looking at books in Barnes and Noble or going to the movies, it’s one of those things I love about us, is that he’s is as into movies and books as much as I am. Perhaps even more. 

6. Bet you didn’t know… There are more people with genius IQ’s living in China than there are people of any kind living in the United States. 

7. Favorite part of Purchase: The quad in the spring and summertime. On a nice day you can lie there with your friends, and it’s really relaxing.

8. Hub, D-Hall, or Terra Ve? You get the most food at Dhall for just one meal, and there is a right way to experience Dhall, but we go to them all pretty equally. 

9. Outside of class, I like to: I love cuddling with Jon right after class. I love to just give him a big hug and rest with him. 

10. What are your Valentine’s Day plans? We got really into fancy cheeses. Like Brie and other fancy stuff. So we’re going to get a nice baguette and some crackers and pig out on fancy cheese while watching a movie. It sounds lame but I couldn’t imagine a better way to spend our Valentines Day.

Christie is a sophomore journalism major at Purchase College in NY, but she’s a Jersey Girl at heart. When she isn’t studying (or being sarcastic), she spends her summers selling crafty jewelry on Long Beach Island and making coffee for her superiors at Parker and Partner’s Marketing Resources. She’s a sucker for debates, sushi, and a really good book. Her dream job (this week) would be at the Village Voice, but she’d be happy with a byline and paycheck. She hopes to make HerCampus bigger and better than ever at Purchase and is excited for the chance to work with these lovely HC ladies.