Neptune Collective 2
Neptune Collective 2
the Neptune Collective
Style > Fashion

Where to Buy Swimwear for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Spring Break is right around the corner and it is time to start looking for new pieces for that warmer weather. For anyone who doesn’t know where to start, I am here to hook you up with the cutest places that sell the best swimwear for you vacation. I have listed where to buy swimsuits, size ranges and prices so you can pick and choose the best places for you to find your next favorite swimwear.

ASOS 

ASOS swimsuits range from $5 – $155 and sizes 0-24. They occasionally have great sales and there can always be a discount code found with a little extra searching.

They offer free shipping on orders over $40. No matter how much you spend, they always allow free returns. ASOS also does a mix-and-match option. The suits are great quality and always align with the newest trends of the season.

OneOne 

This brand is a tad on the expensive side, but if you want to splurge on one well-made and perfectly fitting swimsuit, OneOne is the place to shop. 

Sizes run from XS to XL. Bottoms are priced roughly at $60 and tops at $65. OneOne has multiple different style suits per pattern which is awesome, similar to a mix and match. Sale prices can go as low as $45 and you get free shipping over $100.

Aerie 

They offer free shipping on orders over $50 or a standard shipping price of $7. Aerie always has great sales and promo codes can be found if you search for them. 

They always allows you to mix-and-match. Sizes run from XXS-XXL and prices range from $10-$50. Aerie is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for a cute and simplistic swimsuit on a budget.

Target 

What doesn’t Target have? Along with carrying anything else you can think of, they also sell amazing and affordable swimsuits! 

They offer free shipping on all orders over $35. Their sizes run from XS-3X. Suits can be found on sale as low as $10. A normal suit will cost around $20-$25. This season, Target is fully up to date on all the styles and trends. 

Solid and Striped

This is another brand that has a high price tag, but they have amazing pieces that are worth the investment.

This season’s pieces are super trendy and really flattering. One-pieces are priced at $178, and tops and bottoms range from $80-$90. Sizes range from XS-XL. While the price is high on these suits, they offer free shipping and returns. 

Free People

This brand is super popular, but not many people are seen rocking their swimwear. They are fully killing the game –so let this be your sign to check out their swimwear.

From bold to basic, they have it all this season. Sale pieces are as low as $38. Their prices really do range, tops can be $60 or $110. Free People offers great quality and super flattering pieces. They have $7.95 standard shipping and free shipping on orders over $100.

Nordstrom Rack

Nordstrom rack carries suits at discounted prices. You can find designer suits on sale here. Prices start as slow as $10 and go higher from there, but you can’t find prices that compare to these. 

Not only can you find swimwear, but you can also buy accessories here as well. Sizes range from XXS-3X. They offer free shipping on orders of $100.

Pacsun

Pacsun carries bold and basic swimwear that work for nearly any occasion. Their suits are affordable and can be seen on sale at times, so be on the lookout for when the prices drop.

Prices start at $15 and sizes range from XS-L. They offer $5 standard shipping on all orders.

Tobi 

Tobi has a fantastic deal where customers get 50% off their first order. One negative thing about this brand is their sizes are limited to XS-L. 

Tobi always has amazing sales going on. Pricing starts as low as $7.  They offer $5 standard shipping and free shipping and returns on orders over $50.

I hope that this gives you some inspiration on where to start browsing to achieve to look you wish to have this spring break. Whichever of these brands you shop at, be ready for some stellar swimwear this Spring Break.

Isabella Hunter is a Junior majoring in Advertising with a Digital Media Trends and Analytics minor. She has a strong love for the beach, blogging, and iced coffee.