VALLEY Magazine’s Spring 2019 Launch Party

Another semester, another edition of VALLEY Magazine. One of Penn State’s favorite publications, VALLEY is a student-run magazine featuring articles about fashion, entertainment and lifestyle trends. Now publishing it’s 23rd edition, the magazine threw their semesterly launch party this past Wednesday, April 10th.

Taking place at Envy Nightclub, this launch party has been one of the best ones I’ve had the pleasure of attending. When they weren’t taking pictures at a photography station or appreciating the past magazine covers, people were chatting and dancing to the sound of the amazing DJs.

A runway show surprised everyone when different models started to walk with different stylish clothes as everyone cheered on. And, of course, the event would not be complete without the gift bags.

The end of the event was really emotional, as executive staff members celebrated the latest publication and the new cover – and cover star – were revealed. The applauses, laughs, and even tears, filled the entire place with happiness and pride.

The magazine’s staff, friends and guests really showed all the energy and fashion that represents VALLEY.

Congratulation to VALLEY Magazine for this amazing event and all the hard work this past semester! The 23rd edition will be distributed on campus during the week of April 14th.

Ana Clever is a junior at Penn State University majoring in Psychology. Coming from Sao Paulo, Brazil, she is a staff writer for Her Campus at PSU and the president of the Brazilian Student Association. She is passionate about traveling, art, and writing. You can find her on Instagram at @ana_clever.