This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Year: Senior

Major: Economics

Hometown: Doylestown, PA

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What is your favorite quote?

PI: People will forget what you say, forget what you do, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.

HC: Would you consider yourself a ladies man?

PI: Not necessarily, but I do know how to treat a girl right.

HC: What is your favorite thing about yourself?

PI: Being able to make people smile and laugh.

HC: What type of music do you listen to?

PI: Drake, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Kanye West, Big Sean, J. Cole, The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, Zedd, Alesso, Flume, Avicii, Hardwell, etc.

HC: How has your experience on the Dancer Relations committee for THON been so far?

PI: So far it’s been awesome, and I’m excited for what’s to come.

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

PI: Besides what she looks like, her style says a lot about her.

HC: What are some of your ambitions or future goals?

PI: To live in a mansion on an island in the Caribbean with my closest friends and have all the toys we could want (yachts, jet skis, motorcycles, supercars, airplanes, helicopters, etc.).

HC: What is the best pick-up line you have ever used on a girl?

PI: Hey, what’s up? I’m Phil.

HC: If you could describe your experience at Penn State in one word what would it be?

PI: Frat.

HC: Describe the perfect date.

PI: A midsummer’s eve cruise along the Italian Riviera. Dinner for two on the bow of a fine sailboat as the sun sets in the background. After dinner, we see the premiere of the latest Opera performance… best seats in the house of course. After the show, we venture up into the hills in a red Ferrari until arriving at the villa. From there, we wind down the evening with a few renditions of Andrea Bocelli while enjoying a few Chiantis poolside. 

HC: Do you think that “Netflix and chill” is the same as taking a girl on a date?

PI: If it’s a first date and you’re trying to get to know a girl, it’s best to do something that doesn’t involve that much silence. That being said, there’s nothing wrong with a nice night in if you guys know each other already.

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.