This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Nick Rohrbach

Year: Junior

Major: Industrial Engineering

Hometown: Downingtown, Pa.

Nick’s great sense of humor will always put a smile on your face, and with his down-to-earth personality and willingness to always help a friend, he’s definitely a campus cutie you want to meet.

HC: What is your ideal date?

Nick: Go on a date with me and find out.

HC: What are your three favorite qualities in a girl?

Nick: Adventurous, a great sense of humor, and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

HC: What is your favorite pick up line?

Nick: Do you have any raisins? (Her: No?) How about a date?

HC: What is your dream job?

Nick: In five years I plan to replace Chase Utley as the new second baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies (yes, this will actually be happening). 

HC: What is your favorite PSU memory?

Nick: It will be Day Glow. I’m pretty sure this will top last year’s Mifflin Streak followed by the riot.

HC: What is your most embarrassing moment?

Nick: I once attended a party in nothing but my underwear.  

HC: Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

Nick: No one has inspired me more than my Uncle Mike. He has been battling cancer for several years now but disregarding his physical stature, you wouldn’t know it. Simply put, my uncle has taught me more about life than I thought anyone could. He has provided me with a whole new perspective and I’ll never forget how he changed my life forever. Uncle Mike has inspired me to do things I never thought I would, like becoming next years Co-Exec of my THON group.  

Maddie is a junior at Penn State pursuing a major in Public Relations with a minor in Business. She is from Timonium, MD. She loves all things pop culture and hopes to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.